Once you have your school’s account all set up with subject images and data as well as their layouts they can print, you are now ready to set up a user. To do this:
- Click on the PLIC Go! Menu in the top left hand corner
- Click on Users - By default you will see all the users previously set up, whether for your internal account or for your other schools
- Click on New User
- Type in the user’s Name and Email
- Select which Organization this user belongs to
- Press the green Save button
Once your user’s information is set up, PLIC Go! Will automatically email your user to allow them to set up their password and log in. For this reason, it is recommended to wait to set up your user’s information until all of your school’s information is in place first.